- When taken in traditional tablets and capsules, DIM shows poor absorption. Nanoemulsified DIM uses an advanced phospholipid delivery systems to deliver core ingredients faster and more efficiently.*
- Each 2 mL of NanoEmulsified DIM delivers 20 mg of Diindolylmethane, a natural compound derived from indole-3- carbinol, found in cruciferous vegetables.
- DIM can promote the activity of natural cleansing pathways.*
- The difference is clear: this product’s clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product uses phosphatidylcholine from purified sunflower seed lecithin and does not contain gluten.